EFT Journal and Guidebook
by Alice Grange, the
This interactive, downloadable journal and guidebook is for both experienced and novice EFT Tappers; whether you tap by yourself, with a Tapping Buddy, or with an EFT Practitioner.
The EFT Journal & Guidebook provides you with a place to record your Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) odyssey, in one convenient place. Journaling is a powerful way to measure and review your advancement as you make positive changes in your life. Each EFT session can build upon the last one and keeping a tapping journal, will help you to identify seemingly unrelated events, or previously forgotten experiences, that acting together, affect your emotional health. Effective EFT tapping investigates why we act and react, in the ways that we do.
In this guidebook you will find information on:
- How to do EFT and the Choices Method
- Extensive details and diagrams on each meridian tapping point
- How to identify emotional and physical sensations to tap on
- Hints on how to identify what you are feeling
All of these can serve to substantially change the emotional and physical responses you have around a specific event, while also changing limiting belief patterns.
By chronicling your personal journey, you will have evidence of where you started and how far you have come; identifying what you have released, what you have reframed and what you have yet to work on, or finish working on.
Use this journal to review previous sessions, where you will likely find clues and material for future tapping sessions. This reinforces and encourages you, while serving as a road map of the tapping work you have done (and are yet to do), pointing your way towards improved health and happiness. In the interactive Personal Peace Procedure Pages you will find room to make note of all events and people in your life that have caused you some distress. This will provide you with a guide directing you to places to tap on.
I hope you find it informative, useful, inspirational and encouraging during your travels on your EFT Journey.
If you have any suggestions as to how to improve future editions, I’d appreciate them. Please forward your comments to my email.
Your reviews would be MOST welcome on any of the my sites.
Happy Tapping, Alice Grange
EDITABLE JOURNALING PAGE LINKS
– Click HERE to download MY JOURNAL, editable journaling page.
– Click HERE to download THE PERSONAL PEACE PROCEDURE PROCESS editable journaling page.
The Journal Pages are meant to serve as a reference and referral, to help you celebrate your successes and to guide you to places you might benefit from future tapping on.
You can come back to these links anytime you want to, so that each time you wish to tap on a new emotion or event, you can create as many new tapping journal pages as you wish.
How to download the Book
– for folks who need extra ‘tech’ help
- To download the BOOK to your computer hard drive, click on the ‘Download Now’ button.
- Look up at the top of your screen, in the menu bar area. You will see a ‘downward arrow’ in the menu bar, when you put your cursor over it.
- Click ‘the arrow’ in the menu bar and it will bring you to a ‘save documents’ page.
- You will need to create a folder on your computer to save your filled in journal pages to: Click on the ‘New Folder’ option, see red arrow in the image above. The folder will be highlighted and you can name it, ‘EFT Journal and Guidebook’, if you wish. See the green arrow for where to name the folder.
- You will now need to create a name for the file: See blue arrow in the image above. You can call the file, for example, ‘EFT Journal and Guidebook.’
- Click the ‘save’ button, see the yellow arrow. The document has now been saved to the hard drive of your computer.
If you are unable to download the book, please contact me by email and I will be happy to email you a copy.
Join my Newletter
Brought to you by Alice Grange, The Tapping Detective.
Please direct any and all suggestions for improvement and/or comments to alice@tappingdetective.